Fresenius Medical Care is the world's largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis because of chronic kidney failure, a condition that affects more than 2.3 million individuals worldwide. Through its network of 3,180 dialysis clinics in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Africa, Fresenius Medical Care provides dialysis treatment to 261,648 patients around the globe. Fresenius Medical Care is also the world's leading provider of dialysis products such as hemodialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposable products. Fresenius Medical Care is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FME, FME3) and the New York Stock Exchange (FMS, FMS/P).
|Factsheet (PDF, 0.2 MB)|
- Thomson Reuters: best Company in IR MedTech&Services
- Thomson Reuters: Ben Lipps best CEO in MedTech&Services
- Thomson Reuters: Oliver Maier best IR Professional in MedTech&Services
- Institutional Investor: Best IR in Healthcare
- Institutional Investor: Best CEO in Healthcare
- Institutional Investor: Oliver Maier best IR Professional in Healthcare